We had a busy but fun weekend. Our girls love to be “on the go” and that is just what we did this weekend. It was a great way to begin our summer vacation!
After school on Friday I had lunch with a few of my friends that I taught with at Warrenton Elementary. I love to catch up with them!
Of course Friday night we had mass at the Baccalaureate Mass and Saturday morning Scott’s graduation (you can read all about it in my last post). After graduation we relaxed for a little while at the house and then we went to the Knight’s of Columbus for our 1st swim of the season.


Saturday night the kids spent the night with Nana & Papaw and Syd and I went out to eat with Billy and Kim at the Biscuit Co. We had such a great time catching up with old friends that we rarely get to see anymore.
After church on Sunday we went to Carol Robby’s house to have lunch and swim. The girls absolutely love going to Carol Robby’s (that is what the girls call her). They had the best time jumping off of the diving board. They are getting so comfortable in the water!
Friday night Syd took the girls to the Davis’ house for a dinner. I stayed home with Andrew so I don’t have any pictures but the girls had a great time!
Yesterday (Monday) we worked around the house a little and then headed to Jackson for a little shopping and dinner. One of our favorite little places to eat over there is Keifer’s. This was our first time to go since they moved to the new building. It is so nice and we enjoyed our meal as usual!
It was a great long weekend. Now Syd has gone to work and Andrew is at school. I have Camp Silvercloud with Junior Auxiliary this week so I will be busy with that and then our summer will begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment