Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Girls Day

We took Andrew to school today and Sarah Beth, Sophie and I had a girls day out!  The girls were so excited!

First stop: Southern Barber and Style for new haircuts…

June 6, 2012 010

June 6, 2012 011

Second stop was El Ranchero for lunch but I forgot to take pics!

Third stop was Top Nails for Pedicures! 

June 6, 2012 013

June 6, 2012 017

June 6, 2012 019

The last stop of the day was the outlet mall for a little retail therapy and of course a stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for some yummy ice cream!

June 6, 2012 023

I had a fantastic day hanging out with my girls!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that pic of your mom and Soph! Soo sweet. Sounds like a super fun day! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun...about the only good perk to being a teacher...summers off! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete